Hledat  

The English rant thread

Zde se rozebírají témata jako kamery na privátech a klubech, swingers, sex ve čtyřech, HIV atd...

The English rant thread

Příspěvekod AlbertCamus » čtv 17. pro 2020, 17:02

Apparently there is a magic question in the Czech Republic where every time a professional or their pimp/handler hears it, makes them shut the phone: anglicky prosím?

I don't think that this behavior is prejudice against people from other countries, or boredom. It's plain and simple rudeness.
And I am talking about professionals which advertise as "Languages: CZE, ENG" in the well known site.
The exceptions are really few. But I won't address them here, as I don't also write anything about the ones who hung up the phone in my face.

I want to buy services. Why do they have to be rude? I don't understand this at all.
A real professional would send me an SMS so I can communicate through Google translate. Also, during sex, I am not planning to discuss language issues. So what's the fuss about?

I welcome suggestions of English speaking ladies in Brno, or the ones who are willing to communicate through translated messages.

Thank you in advance.
“We don't have the time to completely be ourselves. We only have the room to be happy.”
AlbertCamus

Re: The English rant thread

Příspěvekod bilmc » čtv 17. pro 2020, 17:26

In my opinion it is probably happening because most of those girls are not so well educated and they do not know foreign languages. I think that they do not have any experience with foreign languages, foreign people and it might makes them feel scared what is common problem here. Generally in Czech rep., people are scared of foreigners. I am really sad about it but I think that we have a still high number of xenophobic people here. From my point of view, if I would be in position of any girl, I guess that foreign customers might be even better choice than the local ones.

I am sad that you are facing such a issue about this in this country. However, I hope that from another perspective you like it here and I hope that you will find a girl which fill accept you. To be honest, I have never asked any girl during my visit about this but from now I will. I am really intersted in their opinions about this and if I will find a girl, which will be fine and she will speak english, I will sure let you know in this thread. ;)
bilmc

Příspěvekod tojejedno » pát 18. pro 2020, 14:19

Hard to say, it may be true that some are straight up racists/xenophobes. Also, I would say that a big portion of people in this business are not the sharpest tools in the shed if you get what Im saying, and they just dont know english. Fun story, I asked one chick why she doesnt take foreigners, she told me she had a bad experience with and indian guy who smelled like shit even after showering :D Hard to say if that is true or whether or not its a valid reason. Quite frequently I see chicks say thay dont take ukrainians and gypsies and to be honest I dont really blame them because apart from a handful of exceptions they are just weird people that you dont really want to associate with :D

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck in finding a good english speaking whore (I believe I already used this exact phrase) :D May I suggest Suzy from Privat Mia? Shes not really a model type girl but shes a nice young lady and a student so Im pretty sure she can speak english quite well.
tojejedno

Příspěvekod xiring » pát 18. pro 2020, 18:41

bilmc píše:To be honest, I have never asked any girl during my visit about this but from now I will. I am really intersted in their opinions about this and if I will find a girl, which will be fine and she will speak english, I will sure let you know in this thread. ;)

It would be really nice of you.
I'm facing the same issues, but reading this forum and trying to call several girls (of course only the ones who claim to speak also English) has been the only solution I found so far, but I've to say I've been lucky since I've had only few bad experiences.
Many times they hang up just after my request to speak in English (asked in Czech) and what's funny is that most of the time they actually do speak a bit of English, at least good enough to take an appointment, but they are probably scared or xenophobic and prefer to close the call.
At the beginning I was mad because, you know, once I've day, time and address, then there's no much to speak about, but now I'm used to it.
Anyways, if you've good advises, please post it :D
xiring

Příspěvekod Stef » sob 19. pro 2020, 11:36

x
Naposledy upravil Stef dne pon 14. bře 2022, 8:21, celkově upraveno 1
Stef

Příspěvekod sweetmarion » sob 26. pro 2020, 20:15

If I may...I've met a lot of girl and many of you are right.
Most of them doesn't speak English and using bad Czech is sometimes sign of an idiot (if he is not foreigner) ...using translator causes also misunderstanding.

Sometimes it is bad experience. In text you can't tell nationality and many of girls can't tell it even by the accent. My friend has issues with the smell of Indian guys even if they are usualy very kind and nice. Some girls don't like certain nationality because of other issues...some Arabic guys are cheeky, dicrespectful...sometimes the same with Italians. I can imagine that girl offering sex are having so much bad experiences so maybe little paranoid.

I was not offering sex but even I had a some experiences every girl would like to avoid...even a lot of my best clients were foreigners (most of them from IT business)

Be patient. Girls are sometimes just shy :D
sweetmarion
Dívka z privátu
Dívka z privátu

Příspěvekod xiring » úte 29. pro 2020, 1:00

sweetmarion píše:
Be patient. Girls are sometimes just shy :D

That's true, but from my experience, most of the time what makes the difference is just the willing to communicate.
It happened to me many times to communicate with girls who were able to speak only few words of English, while girls that were supposed to speak English (according to the information they publish), were just hanging the phone when I asked to speak English.
I understand that girls can have bad experiences and so they become selective, but if you don't want to deal with foreigners, just pick the Czech flag and no foreign will disturb you
For example I see you work\worked in the same place where Mila works and I've been with her many times and she speaks her own English mixed up with German, Czech and some other languages I don't understand :lol: but she's always nice and we are able to communicate every time
xiring

Příspěvekod AlbertCamus » úte 29. pro 2020, 18:11

sweetmarion píše:Be patient. Girls are sometimes just shy :D

I only object to two things:

1. The false advertisement of the sites.
If I see the mark "ENG" by the "Languages", I would expect someone to speak the basics to make an appointment.

2. The rudeness of the operators.
If someone told me on the phone "omlouváme se, ale nemluvíme anglicky" then I would be disappointed but still ok. It's their right to do so.

That's it. Just those two things.
“We don't have the time to completely be ourselves. We only have the room to be happy.”
AlbertCamus

Zpět na Diskuse na téma